Our expertise lies in web design and development, custom application development, web application development, and web support and maintenance, e-commerce…
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it.Through this work we have…
The subscription of mobile users are increasing day by day all over world. Therefore, Demand of Bulk SMS Messaging Service…
We provide open source software education.
We provide network solution for wired and wireless.
Change in My Document & Desktop Path
My Document Path Change
There is always a worry to every windows user that if my windows got corrupt then my date i.e. in MY Documents folder in C: Drive also gone.
But you can save your date before this happens. for this you have to change the path of the my document folder from c: drive to some other drive.
for this follow the steps
1. Create a folder My Document in D: Drive or any other drive where you like your data.
2. On Desktop there is folder My Document
3. Right click on my document folder and go to properties.
4. you will see a target folder location and move button.
5. click on move button it will ask for the folder where you want to move your date from the current location.
6. choose your d:\my documents folder
7. and press ok
8. its done. now all your my document data is on d:\my documents.
so now no worry from formating the c: drive.
Desktop Path Change
1. Open Run
2. Type regedit
3. Find Location
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
In the right-pane, value named "Desktop"
4. Double Click on that and provide the path of new desktop folder.
5. Thats all.